Saturday, October 11, 2008

Together

(So, it's me, Kathy - again!  I'm realizing that I may have a 2nd blog to tend to...  but I don't mind mom, just send me the pictures.  I thought about trying to write this in mom's words, but I just don't think I have enough 'flowery', 'romantic' adjectives in my vocabulary, so here it is from me...)

Clint & Kathy flew in from Hawaii and Rachel drove over from Seattle for Ben's wedding.  Here is a family picture in front of the Barrett Mansion- minus the Capetillo family, Ho family, and Kyle Nohea.

Toni & her daughters...

The Seven Siblings (back row:  Liz, Kirk, Clint, Becca.  front row: Ben, Kath, Rach.  The nicknames are just for you, mom :)

The crazy brothers.  Who jokingly mentioned climbing in the tree, anyway?!  They enjoyed posing for the cameras.
The men in mom's life: Clint, Kirk, Ben, Arnold, Benji.
Thanks for giving us a reason, Ben!  Thanks for having us, mom!  Fun times and lots of memories :)

No comments: